Background

First Post - Let Me Introduce Myself

Hi!
It's my first post in here.
This is my second... uh, I mean... third blog, or more. Whatever ^^

Okay, let me introduce myself.
My name is Dwi Budi Wibowo, but known as "Reii" in the Virtual World. But my friend mostly call me "Chii" in the Real World. Uh, don't call me in that... that's such a horrible name (if you know the stories behind that nick). But whatever, just call me Rei if you meet me in the Virtual World. BTW, I'm 23 y'o this year.
"You're just an old one !"
Heey...! I'm still handsome as hell... ah, forget it.
And then... I live in somewhere in Indonesia. Yeah, I can't tell you where it's details, only this keyword "City of Mountain".
That's enough from me. Thank you.

I will add some FAQ about this blog.

Q : What is the purpose of this blog?
A :
This blog is created because of an assignment from Mr. Sulhan, my TIK lecturer (Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi) or "Information and Communication Technology".
But... sorry sir. If you can read this, I will change this blog information after you give me the final value (or the grade) for your lecture.
I don't want to make this blog just for... doing the final exam for your lecture, and then... become a 'dead blog' like other else.


This is not the only reason why I'm creating this. There's a lot of thing I can do and want to share with you, all the readers.

Q : I want to know about this blog address name. What is "Ame Infinite" anyway ?
A : Nice question.
I don't have idea why I'm using this name. This name came from my playlist, Ame Agari. "Ame" means rain in Japanese, and I'm creating this while it's rainy out there. And the Infinite, I think you know about a band called "Do As Infinity". That's right. The "Ame Infinite" means Infinite Rain / 無限の雨 (Mugen no Ame) or Hujan Tanpa Batas. I'm thinking about 無限の夢 (Mugen no Yume) or Infinite Dream. But I think this accent is okay for everyone.
Ahh... it's enough. I'm daydreaming again >.<

Q : Do you have other blog?
A : Yes, I have. But it's been a while, maybe a year... since my last post. You can visit it queen-arts.blogspot.com


Stay there...
I'll be back with a ton of information about this Blog's title.

LET YOUR DREAM GUIDE YOU

Thank you for your attention ...!

Categories: Share